Gummy and candy, in general, can be very tricky when packaging into containers. We have heard some stories that would make just about anyone cringe. That is why we have taken the initiative and become one of the top manufacturer for filling gummies or candies. We provide these filling systems for many different industries that can pack them into various container sizes. No gummy or candy product is equal as no filling machine is equal. That is true based on the different physical shapes, sizes and properties that can be associated with gummy or candy products. It can vary in size greatly. It can stuck together in the feeding or filling process. We try to take every single scenario and variable possible. There are other variables that we consider when taking on any new or previously projects. What size container(s) will we be filling these gummy or candy products into? How many containers per minute do we need to fill these gummy or candy products in order to be compliant? How accurate does the gummy or candy fill have to be? What are our tolerances? These are just some of the questions that we ask when working with customers to construct a thorough analysis and custom tailored solution. We have had success in the past with gummy or candy products such as:
Gummies of all sizes and shapes i.e. oranges, bears, dots, etc.
Please see our Products We Fill page for a more exhaustive list of products that we have filled.
Why should you choose AMS for your gummy or candy filling application? Our customers have pursued us in lieu of the traditional market leaders for a variety of reasons. They have become accustomed to our keen attention to detail. Our team of sales and engineering experts are trained to leave no questions unanswered and every possible scenario accounted for. This allows us to keep track of all aspects of your needs. We work hard to fully understand your product, how the process works and how to integrate it into your production line. With that said, we provide an exhaustive lab work up of your product to prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that we can provide a solution that works for you and your product. That solution is for what you need. Nothing more, nothing less than that. It’s how we can keep these packaging machines affordable. Customer support does not end when the contract is over. It is just the beginning. We pride ourselves on our strong commitment to customer service and support. Our parts and service department will do everything in their power to make sure you remain operational while minimize downtime. We are here to support our customers during the life of the filling machine and beyond. For those reasons, our customers have stayed loyal to us and we are proud to be a part of their team.
Recommended Filling Machine: High Speed, Semi-Auto, Fill by Weight, Cup Filler
Our high speed, semi-automatic, automatic, cup filler and fill by weight systems are capable of offering versatile, adaptable filling machines to accommodate the special needs of the food packaging world. Here is a brief description of what they are. Please follow the links for additional information.
- High Speed Filling Machines
- AMS indexing and continuous motion rotary auger fillers solve difficult container handling and product settling problems at high line speeds. When combining AMS single or multiple head auger fillers, with up to 36 station turrets, customers experience smooth production speeds up to 400 cpm.
- We offer both volumetric and gravimetric semi-automatic filling machines, including single and multiple head, depending on the application. Each of our systems have options for customization and add-on capabilities. Leveraging our in-house team of engineers, we design custom auger filling solutions suitable for every type of application from small automation to larger productions.
- Fill by Weight
- AMS offers a powerful line of fill by weight auger filler systems, all designed using our 30 years of industry experience and knowledge. Each filling machine is professionally assembled and designed with custom applications specifically for you. We solve the industries toughest filling challenges and specialize custom solutions that require precise measure and fill.
- Cup Filler
- The CA-100 is a heavy-duty semi-automatic filling machine capable of dispensing dry, free flowing particulate such as beans, rice and nuts. All product contact parts are stainless steel and are designed for easy clean-up and change-over. A footswitch and auto-recycle timer come standard on the CA-100. The recycle time allows an operator to set and maintain a consistent production rate.
AMS provides high quality replacement parts and accessories for all auger and filling machines. AMS has an inventory of replacement parts to service your filling machine. From augers to funnels to electronic components; most parts are stocked and ready to ship the same day. We also carry replacement parts and accessories for all major manufacturers including; All-Fill, Mateer-Burt, Bartelt, Spee-Dee and Image.
AMS provides packaging solutions for all types of products ranging from gummy bears, grass seed, coffee, spackling paste, peanuts and protein powder to pharmaceutical pills and much more. With over 30 years of experience we have filled almost every type of product on the market and overcame every challenging request. Our engineering and design capabilities allow us to take our standard model and transform it into any custom solution. The related equipment page will assist you in finding the right machine for your application. These suggestions only consider the type of product itself and do not take into consideration other variables such as speed, container size and weight. Once all aspects are in place the type of machine may change.