Have you ever sat by the television, snacked on a can of mixed nuts and wonder how they get all these delicious little treats into every can? Well, here is your answer! We provide filling machine for many different types of grain, granola and nut products that can utilized for a variety of container sizes. No granule product is equal as no filling machine is equal. That is true based on the different physical shapes, sizes and properties that can be associated with granule products. It can vary in size greatly. It can break apart in the filling process. We try to take every single scenario and variable possible. There are other variables that we consider when taking on any new or previously projects. What size container(s) will we be filling these granule products into? How many containers per minute do we need to fill these granule products in order to be compliant? How accurate does the granule fill have to be? What are our tolerances? These are just some of the questions that we ask when working with customers to construct a thorough analysis and custom tailored solution. We have had success in the past with granule products such as:
Please see our Products We Fill page for a more exhaustive list of products that we have filled.
Why should you choose AMS for your grain, granola and nut filling application? Our customers have pursued us in lieu of the traditional market leaders for a variety of reasons. They have become accustomed to our keen attention to detail. Our team of sales and engineering experts are trained to leave no questions unanswered and every possible scenario accounted for. This allows us to keep track of all aspects of your needs. We work hard to fully understand your product, how the process works and how to integrate it into your production line. With that said, we provide an exhaustive lab work up of your product to prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that we can provide a solution that works for you and your product. That solution is for what you need. Nothing more, nothing less than that. It’s how we can keep these packaging machines affordable. Customer support does not end when the contract is over. It is just the beginning. We pride ourselves on our strong commitment to customer service and support. Our parts and service department will do everything in their power to make sure you remain operational while minimize downtime. We are here to support our customers during the life of the filling machine and beyond. For those reasons, our customers have stayed loyal to us and we are proud to be a part of their team.
Recommended Filling Machine: High Speed, Multi Head, Semi Auto, Fill by Weight
Our semi-automatic, automatic, multi head and fill by weight systems are capable of filling granule products while maintaining accuracies of ± 1%. Here is a brief description of what they are. Please follow the links for additional information.
- High Speed Filling Machines
- AMS indexing and continuous motion rotary auger fillers solve difficult container handling and product settling problems at high line speeds. When combining AMS single or multiple head auger fillers, with up to 36 station turrets, customers experience smooth production speeds up to 400 cpm.
- Multiple Head Filling Machines
- Our multiple spindle filler (SA-300) dispenses products from 3 to 12 fills per cycle on centers as close as 1.5 inches. Each spindle is driven independently for maximum flexibility and accuracy in single or multiple product applications. This machine is adaptable to virtually any style of automatic packaging or handling machinery, including horizontal thermo-formers, cups, trays and vertical strip packagers.
- We offer both volumetric and gravimetric semi-automatic filling machines, including single and multiple head, depending on the application. Each of our systems have options for customization and add-on capabilities. Leveraging our in-house team of engineers, we design custom auger filling solutions suitable for every type of application from small automation to larger productions.
- We built our automatic filling line to accommodate all standards of the food and beverage, pharmaceutical, cosmetic and chemical industries. We employ high-grade stainless steel and Allen Bradley controls to ensure enduring quality and precision. This line of auger fillers offer highly reliable, accurate and efficient automation suitable for almost any rigid container packaging.
- Fill by Weight
- AMS offers a powerful line of fill by weight auger filler systems, all designed using our 30 years of industry experience and knowledge. Each filling machine is professionally assembled and designed with custom applications specifically for you. We solve the industries toughest filling challenges and specialize custom solutions that require precise measure and fill.
AMS provides high quality replacement parts and accessories for all auger and filling machines. AMS has an inventory of replacement parts to service your filling machine. From augers to funnels to electronic components; most parts are stocked and ready to ship the same day. We also carry replacement parts and accessories for all major manufacturers including; All-Fill, Mateer-Burt, Bartelt, Spee-Dee and Image.
AMS provides packaging solutions for all types of products ranging from gummy bears, grass seed, coffee, spackling paste, peanuts and protein powder to pharmaceutical pills and much more. With over 30 years of experience we have filled almost every type of product on the market and overcame every challenging request. Our engineering and design capabilities allow us to take our standard model and transform it into any custom solution. The related equipment page will assist you in finding the right machine for your application. These suggestions only consider the type of product itself and do not take into consideration other variables such as speed, container size and weight. Once all aspects are in place the type of machine may change.